Welcome to INTERIM!
A Charity that sets out to empower people through psychotherapy.
Individuals come to us both for access to affordable therapy as clients, and to help them become therapists themselves. Therapy - both giving and receiving it - performs a valuable personal and social role, but the cost is too often prohibitive.
INTERIM aims to offer financial and pastoral support for those moving into the therapeutic sphere, providing:
- affordable or free individual psychotherapy and counselling
- therapeutic and specialist group work
- scholarships and grants for education and training in psychotherapy and counselling
- clinical supervision for therapists in training
- consultancy support
- continuing professional development
- research into a range of related areas
People aged 50 and over, although not exclusively, can apply for scholarships and grants to train in Counselling and Psychotherapy or to further their professional development. Please download an
Counselling and Psychotherapy are umbrella terms for a range of talking therapies. We offer means-tested and therefore very accessible counselling and psychotherapy packages to facilitate healing and recovery.
We carry out research in many areas from adult education to a growing 'younger' older age, to mental illness. Our findings are shared to raise public awareness and promote a healthy, more informed society. Please contact us.